Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand (“we”, “us”, “website”) is the trading name of Saramanda Pty. Ltd. registered in Australia, Sydney. Our postal address is PO Box 508, Padstow NSW, Australia 2211. Our Australian Business Number is 99 061 260 035.
By using this website, you guarantee that you have read, understood and agreed that 1) you have the capacity to abide to this agreement and the authority to decide to this agreement, 2) you are bound to these terms and conditions, 3) you agree to comply with all local rules and laws.
Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time and without notice. These changes are effective immediately. It is your responsibility as the user to read and understand changes to the terms and conditions. The Terms and Conditions are relevant until terminated by Saramanda Shoes. Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand reserves the right to terminate these terms at any time without notice. Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand reserves the right to terminate any part of the website, any users access, any products provided or the website as a whole. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you cannot use the Saramanda Shoes and/or Keiko Brand website.
WARRANTY & LIMITATIONS
1. DISCLAIMER: Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or the completeness of this content, the content of any site linked to this site, contributors, information or any other items or sites linked to this site. We assume no liability or responsibility for:
- Errors or inaccuracies of content and materials;
- Personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website;
- Any unauthorised access to or use of secure servers and any or all personal information stored therein;
- Any interruption or down-time on the website;
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or the like that could be transmitted through the website;
- Any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or made available via the Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand website, social media or customer service team.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand be liable to any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, including a decrease in profit from your use of the website or social media, contributions or any branded items. Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand’s liability to you in respect of any loss or damage suffered by you and arising out of or in connection with this agreement whether in contract, tort or breach of statuary duty.
3. Everything Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand sells has its own warranties, and is represented by the various manufactures of said product. In accordance, Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand makes no warranty with respect to any product sold other than what is stated here. We do not give warranties expressed or implied with any kind of respect to any products sold on the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand, its agents, distributors and affiliates. This includes all officers, directors and employees.
Prices are all displayed and quoted in Australian Dollars. Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand reserves the right to do any and all fraud checks required. Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand reserves the right to change prices without notice. Products are only available while stock is available. Any orders placed on items with incorrect prices due to data entry error can be cancelled, refunded or refused by Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand.
Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand owns all content other than outlinked content. This includes our website, data base, content, images, logo, titles, names, illustrations, designs, marketing, graphics, text and images. This may not be used by you for any reason unless authorised in writing by Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand’s Managing Director. Any use of any content is against copyright law.
You must not access saramanda.com.au and/or keikobrand.com to do anything for an illegal purpose. International users agree to this in their jurisdiction. You must not attempt to hack, modify or use the website illegally. You must not do anything that would harm users or Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand. You must not violate our trademark or copyright laws.
Any breach to any part of these terms and conditions terminates your agreement to use this page.
- If you are a winner, you may also be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
- By entering the competition you automatically agree to become part of the Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand database, which is also available to ‘opt out’ of once you commence receiving EDM communication or email communication.
- By entering Competitions, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
- By participating in Competitions you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
- Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
- The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audiovisual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
SALES, PROMOTIONS, & DISCOUNTS
Discounts are single use only and apply to original prices for a limited time only and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Saramanda Shoes and/or Keiko Brand do not allow transfers, rainchecks, or further discount codes. Any order found using additional codes will be cancelled without notice. Discounts/promotions cannot be applied after the order is confirmed, paid, or processing. Saramanda Shoes and/or Keiko Brand reserves the right to change prices without notice, at our discretion. The sale price of the product will only be honoured at the time of the product being purchased at the sale price (i.e. if the item later goes on sale after a full price purchase, we are not required to offer the item at a cheaper price).