RETURNS & EXCHANGES
This Returns Policy was last modified on 1st June, 2020.
Returns & Exchanges
- We pride ourselves on reliable, quality products for our customers and while we aim to ensure all products meet QA standards through rigorous testing, there may be times where our products may contain manufacturer faults.
- We aim to process all returns within 2-3 business days of receiving the return, however we ask to allow up to 5 business days in the case of higher volumes.
- Refunds are only eligible for faulty products and apply to both domestic and international customers. Should you receive a faulty product, please contact us as a priority on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +612 9796 8899 to launch an investigation.
- We ask that you please provide as much detail as possible, including proof of purchase and the right to request photographic evidence so that we can quickly and thoroughly investigate your claim. During this process, you may be asked to return the product in question for further assessment.
- If the product is a major problem and deemed to be faulty, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement product or refund.
- In an effort to reduce our environmental impact, if you have a minor problem with a product, we will offer reimbursement for repair as the first and preferred resolution.
- All refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to place the order. It can take up to 10 business days for the refund to be reflected at your end.
- All returned items must be received back to us in original condition – unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached within a reasonable time frame.
- Return shipping costs are at the customer’s expense.
- Saramanda Shoes and/or Keiko is not responsible for returns that are not received.
- If your original order did not qualify for free shipping, and you make a return, this cost will not be reimbursed by Saramanda Shoes and/or Keiko Brand.
- Please visit ACCC for more information.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your return meets the above requirements.
If a return is received and not approved through quality control, we will contact you immediately and provide more details as to the rejection.
You will be given the option to pay for the goods to be returned to you, or for the goods to be destroyed, as they are not fit for re-sale.
In the case where you choose for the goods to be destroyed OR if we do not receive a response for resolution within 10 days, the goods will be donated to a charity organisation of our choice.