We take our customers’ privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and GDPR, both of which represents the industry’s best practice.
Any and all of the details that you provide Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand are strictly confidential. The use of all of these details will always be approved by you, unless in the case of legal requirements. Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand will not sell or give your information to any third parties not associated with our website directly. Access to your details by Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand staff will be strictly limited to management.
If you have any questions about your privacy or the storage of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving saramanda.com.au and keikobrand.com. By using our site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. By using our site, you agree that you are over the age of 16, or have parental consent if you are under the age of 16.
Personal Information Collected
While using Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website;
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail, online chat, social media platforms or any other means);
- during conversations with our team members;
- when you interact with us during any marketing promotions, competitions, special events or surveys; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery/billing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
- Browser IP address
- Your payment information (see Security below)
- Your Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand “wishlist”
- Your Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand order history
- Your contact and communication history
The personal information we collect from you will be used for some or all of the following purposes:
- Performance of a contract to which the customer is a party (e.g. to deliver the products you have purchased)
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- Recruitment and processing job applications
- Sending you marketing via our newsletter or other marketing channels (unless you choose to opt-out)
- Business analysis, reporting and market research
- Improving our products and services
- To meet any compliance or regulatory obligations
- Fraud monitoring and prevention
- The sale or purchase of assets or business
- Necessary for the legitimate interests of Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand
If we need to use your information for any other purpose unrelated to the above, we will contact you.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit saramanda.com.au and/or keikobrand.com. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
All marketing and promotional emails from Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand contain an ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the end of the email, which is an easy one click, cost free process to opt out of receiving further messages of that type. Alternatively you can email email@example.com with your request to opt out and we will manually remove your details from any future promotional lists.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your purchase is secured by PayPal who utilise Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Your credit card details are passed securely and encrypted through PayPal’s certified secure payment process, not stored by our website. PayPal has achieved PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) compliance certification under various programs and standards. These include The Visa Cardholder Information Security Program, MasterCard Site Data Protection Program and American Institute of Certified Public Account’s Statement of Auditing Standards #70 (SAS70) certification. This process is constantly monitored and maintained by PayPal, while Saramanda Shoes and Keiko Brand regularly update our firewalls to keep the site secure.
We do not store your credit card details; they are deleted after your purchase has been completed. For more information on PayPal, visit their Australian Privacy Statement. Payment or debiting of your credit/debit card will be completed when you accept to complete the transaction at checkout.
We take a firm stance against credit card fraud. If a transaction is flagged in our system, we reserve the right to conduct any and all security checks to ensure that the owner of the card authorises the transaction. If the requested security check is not complied with, we reserve the right to dishonour, cancel, refund and report the transaction information with the relevant Fraud Prevention and Banking Authorities. The decision to do so is at our sole discretion.
If you believe that your credit card details have been used against your knowledge or permission, please contact us or PayPal as soon as possible and we will assist where we can in preventing any orders being shipped. We recommend that you also contact your bank and get a block on the card, to prevent any future transactions being placed fraudulently.
Links to Third Party Websites
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
Saramanda Shoes and/or Keiko Brand will only keep your information for as long as reasonably necessary, i.e. for as long as you are a customer, or until such time that you request for your personal information to be removed or deleted.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent at any time
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If for any reason, you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the issue.
PO Box 508
PADSTOW NSW 2211
email@example.com or call +61 429 682 680.